Accomodations Amenities Common Questions Local Map Contact Us

633 West Fourth Street

This house was built in the 1880's for George Eves, his wife Ada, and Ada's sisters Mary and Elizabeth. George Eves served as county treasurer in 1863 for one term. Afterwards, he was a merchant and businessman for fifteen years. In 1880, George Eves was elected to the State legislature as a local representative. In the early 1890's, George, Mary, and Elizabeth all passed away. Ada Eves continued to live in the large house until 1925. After a year of vacancy, the building was divided into apartments starting in 1927.

Click here to see interior pictures and floorplans

Accomodations | Amenities | Common Questions | Local Map | Contact Us