Accomodations Amenities Common Questions Local Map Contact Us

629 West Fourth Street

This house was built in 1896 for Hiram Ulman of the Ulman Brothers clothing store. Two years later, Dr. Newell Johnson purchased the house and lived there until 1906. Henry Brown bought the house in 1906. Throughout his life, Brown was president of the Williamsport Water Company, Citizens' Water and Gas Company, Williamsport Gas Engine Company, the Gazette & Bulletin newspaper, and vice president of First National Bank. The house has been used for apartments since Mr. Brown's death in the late 1930's.

Click here to see interior pictures

Accomodations | Amenities | Common Questions | Local Map | Contact Us